DRONE PILOT COURSE

Don’t think it twice! Become a professional drone pilot!
EscuelaLogo

THE COURSE HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TAKING THE BASE OF AESA’s OFFICIAL SYLLABUS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ROYAL DECREE-LAW 8/2014 OF 4TH OF JULY (AESA is the Spanish Aviation Safety Agency)

Our ATO 210 school, main objective is to give an appropriate training to the pilots for the correct development of their functions, obtaining the necessary knowledge for the approval of the certificates.

_DSC4094
_DSC9044
_DSC4143
_DSC9053

Courses are divided in two parts, theory and practice; in addition they are led by instructors with proven experience both in flight instruction and in theoretical teaching.

Classes are developed with drones certified by AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety Agency).

 We trust on our pilot’s success and have a commitment for their professional development in the industry. With that aim we have a plan of employment opportunities, and thanks to it around 50 pilots have been hired in Spain in the last months.

AVAILABLE COURSES

Drones_basico300

ADVANCED COURSE

Piloting of drones within and beyond pilot’s visual range.
Length of the course is 60 hours with 3 possible schedules:

  • Mornings: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day, 10 days.
  • Afternoons: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day, 10 days.
  • Weekends: Saturday and Sunday, 6 hours per day, 1 month (5 weekends)


  • Reglamentations
  • General understanding of the aircraft
  • Aircraft performance
  • Meteorology
  • Navigation and map reading
  • Operational procedures
  • Communications
  • Human factors for RPAS
  • ATC communications
  • Advanced communications
  • Drone practice
  • Theory and practical exam


“If you are in possession of an aviation licence (Microlight, PPL, helicopter, commercial…) that is valid or with an expiration date of less than 5 years, the theory contents will be automatically validated, by providing us with a photocopy of the licence.”



Advanced drone pilot course costs 1,000 € (VAT included)

We offer two options for payment:

  • One-time payment by check, bank transfer or cash.
  • Two instalments payment 80 % of the total amount at the start of the course, and the remaining 20 % at its ending.

Drones_practico300

PRACTICAL COURSE

Obtaining of the RPA pilot practice certificate.
All the practical sessions and the proficiency test are developed in our aerodrome’s facilities
Length is 5 hours with 3 possible schedules:

  • Mornings: Monday to Friday, 5 hours, 1 day.
  • Afternoons: Monday to Friday, 5 hours, 1 day.
  • Weekends: Saturday and Sunday, 5 hours, 1 day.


  • General aspects
  • Limitations
  • Emergency procedures
  • Usual procedures
  • Performance
  • Weight and balance
  • Assembling and adjusting
  • Software
  • Drone practice
  • Theory and practical exam and proficiency test



The drone pilot practical course costs 300 € (VAT included)

We offer two options for payment:

  • One-time payment by check, bank transfer or cash.
  • Two instalments payment 80 % of the total amount at the start of the course, and the remaining 20 % at its ending.

CursoOnline
Drones_online300

ONLINE COURSE

Obtaining of the online RPA pilot certificate.

By using our new online program, our students will be able to make the course at their own pace, comfortably, without worrying about the timing and with no timetables. They only have to attend physically 6 hours of theory, the practical sessions and the exams (both theoretical and practical)

  • Regulations
  • General understanding of the aircraft
  • Aircraft performance
  • Meteorology
  • Navigation and map reading
  • Operational procedures
  • Communications
  • Human factors for RPAS
  • ATC communications
  • Advanced communications
  • Drone practice
  • Theory and practical exam


“If you are in possession of an aviation licence (Microlight, PPL, helicopter, commercial…) that is valid or with an expiration date of less than 5 years, the theory contents will be automatically validated, by providing us with a photocopy of the licence.”



The online drone pilot course costs 800 € (VAT included)

We offer two options for payment:

  • One-time payment by check, bank transfer or cash.
  • Two instalments payment 80 % of the total amount at the start of the course, and the remaining 20 % at its ending.

OUR DELEGATIONS

Madrid

ALCALÁ OFFICE

Avda. de Madrid, 48

28802, Alcalá de Henares

Coordinators

Blanca Vera

689 213 187

David Hidalgo

655 776 151

Huelva

COWORKING HUELVA

Plaza de las Monjas, 8, 1ºB

21001, Huelva

Coordinators

Juan Coronado

675 432 774

Blanca Vera

689 213 187

Toledo (AERÓDROMO)

AERÓDROMO DE CASARRUBIOS

Camino de Casarrubios a Navalcarnero, s/n

45950, Toledo

General Manager

Ignacio Elduayen

Manager

Blanca Vera

689 213187

casarrubios.net

Barcelona

DRONECAM

c/ Ferrán Angulló, 2

08750. Mollins de Rei

Coordinators

Xavi García

938 220 884

dronecam.cat

Bilbao

DRONAK

c/ Rodríguez Arias, 32. 4ºp - dep 18

48009. Bilbao

Coordinators

Fabia Silva

627 643 122

dronak.com

San Sebastián

SPIFF STUDIOS

c/ Bordatxipi Kalea, 27

20013. Donostia

Coordinators

Mikel Sayar

659 000 465

spiffstudios.com

Pontevedra

DRONALIA

c/ Rúa Castelao, 23

36600. Villa Garcia de Arosa

Coordinators

Iago Conde

650 357 731

dronaliaserviciosaereos.es

Cartagena

CEEIC

c/ Berlin Par. P.I. Cabezo Beaza

30353. Cartagena

Coordinators

Iván Conesa

628 121 716

ceeic.com

Valencia

DRONE AIR SOLUTIONS

Coordinators

Antonio Sapena

629 650 569

curso.droneairsolutions.com

Contact us

Go ahead! We will be delighted to help you.

Pre-Registration

Fill in the application form to pre-register for your pilot course.

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies ACEPTAR