Obtaining of the official certificate to fly aircraft of up to 450 kg weight.
Length of the course is 4 months of theory classes + 15/20 flight hours:
- Theory classes: Saturday from 17:00 to 19:00 hours or Sunday from 12:00 to 14:00 hours.
- Flight practice: Monday to Sunday, from sunrise to sunset.
- Aviation law and ATC procedures
- Human factors
- General understanding of the aircraft
- Flight planning and performance
- Operational procedures
- Flight principles
- 15 hours of flight practice
Basic Microlight Pilot course costs 2,250 € (VAT included)
The price of the course includes:
- Theory classes.
- Manuals (theory books, student handbook, aircraft manual)
- 15 hours of flight practice in TECNAM P2002 SIERRA.
The price of the course does not include:
- Flight exam fee.
- Airport charges.
Method of payment
An amount of 300 € will be paid for enrollment and the rest of the payment will be made during the flight practice.